- This is our biggest fundraiser during the year and we have something for everyone, whether you're a collector or not! Included are pieces of the cobalt net pattern of Russian Lomonosov porcelain, Rosenthal china, many dolls that include Marilyn Monroe and Mae West, Life magazines from 1938.
- There is a silent auction for a dessert 6 place setting of Le Comptoir De Famille's French cherry design - prim'style ending September 5.
- All yellow tags throughout the shop are $1 through the end of August.
- WE WILL BE CLOSED LABOR DAY MONDAY SEPTEMBER 3. But when Thursday September 6 rolls around we will be having a 50% off store-wide clearance through Sunday September 9 to clear our summer and bring in winter.
Monday, August 27, 2012
Saturday, August 11, 2012
Something for everyone - from Junior Trends to Seniors!
- Daily Manager's Surprise Specials Sunday August 12 through Saturday August 18 along with our usual 50% off men's wear Sundays; Mondays double stamps on Customer Appreciation Cards from 10AM to noon; 20% off for Seniors on Tuesdays; 20% off Saturdays for high school students with school ID.
- Month-end $1 sale on yellow tags begins Wednesday August 22.
- 50% off store-wide Sunday August 19 through Saturday August 25 to make room for our Vintage, Antique & Collectible Event starting Monday August 27. We will be closed Sunday August 26 to prepare for the event. A collector's paradise!
Spring has Sprung! "A UNIQUE QUALITY RESALE EXPERIENCE" DID YOU KNOW: Volunteers are the heart of the American Canc...
"A Unique Quality Resale Experience" Did you know : Approximately 1 in 285 children will be diagnosed with cancer before ...
Flowers, lighter colors and clothing are in the forecast. Also sunshine, hopefully! The West Seattle Discovery Shop at 4535 California A...
"A Unique Quality Resale Experience" Did you know : The American Cancer Society helps patients and their families understan...