"A Unique Quality Resale Experience"
Every birthday is a gift! Every purchase and donation supports the American Cancer Society's efforts to save lives and create a world with less cancer. We are proud to be volunteering our time and energy to help reach this goal. Come and see us -- you never know what treasure you might "discover."
· Blue tags are currently 50% off.
· "Winter's Last Hurrah" is happening now through Saturday April 9. All winter clothing - 75% off!
· Full Moon Special occurs Thursday April 7 with 40% off one item of your choice.
· Monday April 11 and Tuesday April 12 all clothing worn above the waist is 50% off.
· Sunday April 17 begins our Tea Cup Event, just in time to stock up for Mother's Day. The tea cups are filled with "goodies" and are very popular for those special women in your life.
· Tuesday April 19 and Wednesday April 20 all clothing worn below the waist is 50% off.
· Thursday April 21 blue tags become 75% off.
· Earth Day is Friday April 22 when all blue clothing will be discounted 20%.
· Weekly Specials:
o Monday - Active Military and Veterans receive 20% off their purchase. ID required.
o Tuesday - Seniors age 55+ receive 20% off.
o Saturday - 20% off for HS students with school ID.
o Sunday - 40% off all men's wear.
o On your actual birthday receive 20% off your purchase of regular priced items.Follow us to Facebook by using the link on the right side of this page, or go to www.AmericanCancerSociety/West Seattle.org. We'd love to have you share an experience you've had in our "unique quality resale shop."
April is Cancer Awareness month for Testicular cancer (ribbon color orchid), Esophageal cancer (ribbon color periwinkle) and Head and Neck cancer (ribbon color burgundy/ivory).
"Shop, donate or volunteer at the West Seattle Discovery Shop.
Together, we're saving lives."
"A World With Less Cancer is a World With More Birthdays"