"A Unique Quality Resale Experience"
Did you know: There are nearly 333,000 cancer survivors living in the state of Washington. They are our mothers and fathers, neighbors, even our children and ourselves. While we're making great progress in the fight against cancer, there is still much work to be done. Thank you for your support by donating, shopping and volunteering at the Discovery Shop.
· Yellow tags are currently 75% off and beginning Friday May 27 they are discounted even more through the end of the month.
· Our display of cameras is dwindling but a few are still available at great prices.
· Thursday May 26 through Sunday May 29 visit us for the Memorial Day Sale when all red, white and blue clothing will be 40% off.
· WE ARE CLOSED MONDAY MAY 30 FOR MEMORIAL DAY.
· Starting Wednesday June 1 all Pink tags will be reduced by 50%.
· Weekly Specials:
o Monday - Active Military and Veterans receive 20% off their purchase. ID required.
o Tuesday - Seniors age 55+ receive 20% off.
o Saturday - 20% off for HS students with school ID.
o Sunday - 40% off all men's wear.
o On your actual birthday receive 20% off your purchase of regular priced items.Follow us to Facebook by using the link on the right side of this page, or go to www.AmericanCancerSociety/West Seattle.org. We'd love to have you share an experience you've had in our "unique quality resale shop."
June is National Cancer Survivor Month.
"Shop, donate or volunteer at the West Seattle Discovery Shop.
Together, we're saving lives."
"A World With Less Cancer is a World With More Birthdays"