"A Unique Quality Resale Experience"
Did you know: The American Cancer Society helps patients and their families understand their diagnosis, treatment options, how to live with the effects of cancer, and how to stay well after treatment, through our online resource, 24-hour help phone line, and printed publications. Visit cancer.org to learn more, or contact our 24-hour help line at 800.227.2345.
· All Pink tags are currently 75% off and Tuesday September 27 they are even lower through the end of the month.
· Last chance to stock up for summer clothing. Everything with a special "punch" is on 75% clearance through the end of September. Then gone! Warmer clothing is filling the racks even as we speak.· The first day of Autumn is Thursday September 22. Come in and receive 40% off any one item of your choice.
· Beginning Saturday October 1 Blue tags become 50% off.
· Heads-up for a special vintage silver event starting Thursday October 6. You will hear more next time, but if you like trays, coffee sets, etc., etc., you won't want to miss this. The best of the best!
· Watch the board behind the counter for "Manager's Specials" that may show up at any time.
WE ARE CLOSED TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 20 UNTIL 12 NOON
· Weekly Specials:
o Monday - Active Military and Veterans receive 20% off their purchase. ID required.
o Tuesday - Seniors age 55+ receive 20% off.
o Saturday - 20% off for HS students with school ID.
o Sunday - 40% off all men's wear.
o On your actual birthday receive 20% off your purchase of regular priced items.Follow us to Facebook by using the link on the right side of this page, or go to www.AmericanCancerSociety/West Seattle.org. We'd love to have you share an experience you've had in our "unique quality resale shop."
October is Breast Cancer (ribbon color pink) and Liver Cancer (ribbon color emerald green) Awareness Month.
"Shop, donate or volunteer at the West Seattle Discovery Shop.
Together, we're saving lives."
"A World With Less Cancer is a World With More Birthdays"