Sunday, June 11, 2017

HAPPENINGS - June 12 - 25

A Father AND a Volunteer

"A Unique Quality Resale Experience"

DID YOU KNOW:     The American Cancer Society (ACS) for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2015, lists 75% of funds for Program Services (Patient Support, Research, Prevention, Detection and Treatment). The remaining 25% are allocated for supporting services (Fundraising-19.1%, Management and General Administration 5.5%).

Happenings through June 25 at the West Seattle Discovery Shop:

§  Pink tags are currently 50% off and become 75% off on Sunday June 18.

§  Men's Clothing is 40% off Monday June 12 through Saturday June 17.

§  On Flag Day, Wednesday June 14, one item of your choice is discounted by the percentage on a flag that you pick. Could be anywhere from 10% to 50%. Good luck!

WE WILL BE OPEN 11 am to 3 pm

§  If you have been lucky enough to purchase one of the beautiful filled teacups made by some of our great volunteers, you'll want to be first in line starting Wednesday June 21. These make wonderful gifts for those hard to buy for people, and you will be remembered every time they use the cup.


§  Watch the board behind the counter for "Manager's Specials" that may show up at any time.

Weekly Specials  - Save on regular priced items if you fit the category shown:

ü  Monday - Active Military and Veterans receive 20% off. ID required.
ü  Tuesday - Seniors age 55+ receive 20% off.
ü  Saturday - 20% off for HS students with school ID.
ü  Sunday - 40% off all men's wear.
ü  On your actual birthday receive 20% off.

 Follow us to Facebook by using the link on the right side of this page, or go to www.AmericanCancerSociety/West We'd love to have you share an experience you've had in our "unique quality resale shop."

 June is National Cancer Survivor Month.

Spring into action: DONATE, SHOP, VOLUNTEER

 "A World With Less Cancer is a World With More Birthdays"

Coats and Vests

Summer Wear

1 comment:

  1. that is the number one time I came to this blog and i discovered a few applicable stuff proper right here. essentially I keen to realize new parameters of writing every-time and someday it turn out to be actually very tough to find such type of platform. รีวิว ของ ฝาก จาก ยุโรป


HAPPENINGS - July 2 - 15

Long-time Volunteers "A UNIQUE QUALITY RESALE EXPERIENCE" DID YOU KNOW : If you saw the segment about the American Cancer...