|Tea for Two - or More|
"A UNIQUE QUALITY RESALE EXPERIENCE"
DID YOU KNOW: Volunteering at a Discovery Shop is a great way to give back to your community, meet some wonderful people and help the fight against cancer. What a great feeling to know that you are helping to make "a world with less cancer and a world with more birthdays."
Happenings through July 29 at the West Seattle Discovery Shop.
· Blue tags are 50% off until Wednesday July 18 when they become 75% off. THEN… on Saturday July 28 through the end of the month they are reduced even further. Come and check it out!
· This month's Full Moon Special with 40% off one item of your choice is Friday July 27.
· Check for a Manager's Special on the white board behind the counter. You never know what or when something will show up.
Weekly Specials - Save on regular priced items when you fit one of the categories below:
· Monday - Active Military and Veterans receive 20% off. ID required.
· Tuesday - Seniors age 55+ receive 20% off.
· Saturday - 20% off for HS students with school ID.
· Sunday - 40% off all men's wear.
· On your actual birthday receive 20% off.
Follow us to Facebook by using the link on the right side of this page, or go to www.AmericanCancerSociety/West Seattle.org. We'd love to have you share an experience you've had in our "unique quality resale shop."
July is Sarcoma Cancer (ribbon color yellow) and Bladder Cancer (ribbon color marigold/blue/purple) Awareness Month.
"A World With Less Cancer is a World With More Birthdays"
|Welcome to the Discovery Shop|