"A UNIQUE QUALITY RESALE EXPERIENCE"DID YOU KNOW: The society was founded on May 23, 1913 by 15 physicians and businessmen in New York City under the name American Society for the Control of Cancer. The current name of American Cancer Society was adopted in 1944. According to Charity Navigator the ACS is one of the oldest and largest volunteer health organizations.
Happenings through August 26 at the West Seattle Discovery Shop.· Yellow tags are 50% off until Saturday August 18 when they are discounted to 75% off.
· Fun sales continuing in August include:
ü August 15 - White Wednesday you get any white clothing for 40% off.
ü August 17 - Friday Thrift Shop Day is 40% off any one item of your choice.
ü August 21 - Topper Tuesday you get your choice of all clothing above the waist for 40% off.
ü August 24 - Foody Friday means 40% off anything used in the preparation or eating of food. Be creative!
WE WILL BE CLOSED TUESDAY AUGUST 21 FROM 10AM UNTIL NOON FOR AN ALL-VOLUNTEER MEETING
· Full Moon Special happens Sunday August 26 with one item of your choice for 40% off.
· Check for a Manager's Special on the white board behind the counter. You never know what or when something will show up.Weekly Specials - Save on regular priced items when you fit one of the categories below:
· Monday - Active Military and Veterans receive 20% off. ID required.
· Tuesday - Seniors age 55+ receive 20% off.
· Saturday - 20% off for HS students with school ID.
· Sunday - 40% off all men's wear.
· On your actual birthday receive 20% off.Follow us to Facebook by using the link on the right side of this page, or go to www.AmericanCancerSociety/West Seattle.org. We'd love to have you share an experience you've had in our "unique quality resale shop."
"A World With Less Cancer is a World With More Birthdays"
|Odd Shaped Orange Bowl|