DID YOU KNOW: The American Cancer Society has support programs and services available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The National Cancer Information Center has information and support at 800-227-2345 and cancer information specialists can connect you with programs, or provide information on treatment and support topics.
IMAGINE A WORLD FREE FROM CANCER. DONATE, SHOP, VOLUNTEER.
Happenings through December 9 at the West Seattle Discovery Shop.
· Yellow tags are currently 75% off, becoming even lower the last four days of November. On Saturday December 1 all green tags are 50% off.
· Last day Monday November 26 for 40% off all clothing.
· Sunday December 2, pick a candy cane showing a special discount on one item of your choice. Try again on Saturday December 8 to get another/better candy cane discount!
WE WILL CLOSE THURSDAY DECEMBER 6 AT NOON
TO CELEBRATE OUR GREAT VOLUNTEERS
· Something new -- Be sure to look at the board behind the counter every Monday for a Manager's Special. Check every time you come in as you never know what or when something will show up other days as well.
Still lots of Christmas decorations available. Also a good place to find the perfect gift for that perfect person. Shelves are filled daily so keep coming back if you don't find what you're looking for the first time.
Weekly Specials - Save on regular priced items when you fit one of the categories below:
· Monday - Active Military and Veterans receive 20% off. ID required.
· Tuesday - Seniors age 55+ receive 20% off.
· Saturday - 20% off for HS students with school ID.
· Sunday - 40% off all men's wear.
· On your actual birthday receive 20% off.Follow us to Facebook by using the link on the right side of this page, or go to www.AmericanCancerSociety/West Seattle.org. We'd love to have you share an experience you've had in our "unique quality resale shop."
November is Pancreatic Cancer (ribbon color purple), Lung Cancer (ribbon color white), Stomach Cancer (ribbon color periwinkle), Carcinoid Cancer (ribbon color zebra stripe) Awareness Month and also Caregivers Month.
"A World With Less Cancer is a World With More Birthdays"