"A UNIQUE QUALITY RESALE EXPERIENCE"
DID YOU KNOW: The American Cancer Society has support programs and services available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The National Cancer Information Center has information and support at 800-227-2345 and cancer information specialists can connect you with programs, or provide information on treatment and support topics.
IMAGINE A WORLD FREE FROM CANCER. DONATE, SHOP, VOLUNTEER.
Happenings through January 6 at the West Seattle Discovery Shop.· Green tags are now 75% off, going even lower Friday December 28 through the end of the month.
· Wednesday January 2 blue tags become 50% off.
· Holiday items are 75% off and go off the floor soon.
· Sunday January 6 Outdoor Coats and Jackets are 40% off through Saturday January 12. Many colors and styles to choose from - men and women.
HOLIDAY HOURS: Monday December 24 - 10am to 1pmCLOSED Christmas Day
Monday December 31 - 10am to 1pm
CLOSED New Years Day
Weekly Specials - Save on regular priced items when you fit one of the categories below:
· Monday - Active Military and Veterans receive 20% off. ID required.· Tuesday - Seniors age 55+ receive 20% off.
· Saturday - 20% off for HS students with school ID.
· Sunday - 40% off all men's wear.
· On your actual birthday receive 20% off.
January is Cervical Cancer Awareness month (ribbon color teal/white).
Follow us to Facebook by using the link on the right side of this page, or go to www.AmericanCancerSociety/West Seattle.org. We'd love to have you share an experience you've had in our "unique quality resale shop."