"A UNIQUE QUALITY RESALE EXPERIENCE"
Get Involved….We couldn't do what we do without our volunteers and donors. Together, we're making a difference -- and you can too. Become a volunteer, make a tax-deductible donation or participate in a fundraising event to help us save lives.
IMAGINE A WORLD FREE FROM CANCER. DONATE, SHOP, VOLUNTEER
Happenings through April 21 at the West Seattle Discovery Shop.
· Blue tags are currently discounted 50% and are 75% beginning Thursday April 18.
· Accent with Accessories means purses, shoes, scarves, etc. are discounted 50% from Wednesday April 10 through Saturday April 13.. (NO JEWELRY!)
· From Sunday April 14 through Tuesday April 16 Clothing Above the Waist is 50% off.
· Full Moon Special with one item of your choice for 40% off happens Friday April 19.
· Easter décor and items are displayed with new items going out daily.
WE WILL BE CLOSED APRIL 21 - EASTER SUNDAY
· Check the board behind the counter every Monday for a Manager's Special. In fact, check every time you come in as you never know what or when something will show up.
Weekly Specials - Save on regular priced items when you fit one of the categories below:
· Monday - Active Military and Veterans receive 20% off. ID required.
· Tuesday - Seniors age 55+ receive 20% off.
· Saturday - 20% off for HS students with school ID.
· Sunday - 40% off all men's wear.· On your actual birthday receive 20% off.
Watch for our "Tea Cups filled with goodies" event coming soon. This is always greatly anticipated for Mother's Day or hostess gifts.
April is Testicular Cancer Awareness (ribbon color orchid), Esophageal Cancer Awareness (ribbon color periwinkle) and Head and Neck Cancer Awareness (ribbon color burgundy/ivory) Month.
Follow us to Facebook by using the link on the right side of this page, or go to www.AmericanCancerSociety/West Seattle.org. We'd love to have you share an experience you've had in our "unique quality resale shop."
"A WORLD WITH LESS CANCER IS A WORLD WITH MORE BIRTHDAYS"