- This is our biggest fundraiser during the year and we have something for everyone, whether you're a collector or not! Included are pieces of the cobalt net pattern of Russian Lomonosov porcelain, Rosenthal china, many dolls that include Marilyn Monroe and Mae West, Life magazines from 1938.
- There is a silent auction for a dessert 6 place setting of Le Comptoir De Famille's French cherry design - prim'style ending September 5.
- All yellow tags throughout the shop are $1 through the end of August.
- WE WILL BE CLOSED LABOR DAY MONDAY SEPTEMBER 3. But when Thursday September 6 rolls around we will be having a 50% off store-wide clearance through Sunday September 9 to clear our summer and bring in winter.
Monday, August 27, 2012
Saturday, August 11, 2012
Something for everyone - from Junior Trends to Seniors!
- Daily Manager's Surprise Specials Sunday August 12 through Saturday August 18 along with our usual 50% off men's wear Sundays; Mondays double stamps on Customer Appreciation Cards from 10AM to noon; 20% off for Seniors on Tuesdays; 20% off Saturdays for high school students with school ID.
- Month-end $1 sale on yellow tags begins Wednesday August 22.
- 50% off store-wide Sunday August 19 through Saturday August 25 to make room for our Vintage, Antique & Collectible Event starting Monday August 27. We will be closed Sunday August 26 to prepare for the event. A collector's paradise!
"A UNIQUE QUALITY RESALE EXPERIENCE" Did you know: If you want to give back to your community, here's an idea. Our...
"A Unique Quality Resale Experience" Did you know : Approximately 1 in 285 children will be diagnosed with cancer before ...
One of Many Great Volunteers "A UNIQUE QUALITY RESALE EXPERIENCE" DID YOU KNOW : The American Cancer Society conducts lon...
Flowers, lighter colors and clothing are in the forecast. Also sunshine, hopefully! The West Seattle Discovery Shop at 4535 California A...