- Pink tags are discounted 75% now through Saturday December 27 and the last four days of the month (and the year!) they will be $1.
- Starting Friday January 2 blue tags will be 50%.
- Holiday items are 75% off from Monday December 22 through early closing Wednesday December 24. There are still some lovely things for the last minute shopper.
- CHRISTMAS EVE AND NEW YEAR'S EVE WE ARE CLOSING AT 1 PM AND WE WILL BE CLOSED ALL DAY BOTH THURSDAY DECEMBER 25 AND THURSDAY JANUARY 1.
- Storewide clearance of 40% begins Friday December 26 running until 1 p.m. Wednesday December 31.
- Outdoor jackets and coats will be discounted 50% from Sunday January 4 through Saturday January 10. We have a large inventory for both women and men.
- All month specials: Mondays-Double stamps on Customer Appreciation Cards between 10 a.m. and noon, Tuesdays-20% off Senior's purchases, Saturday-20% off for HS students with school ID and Sundays-40% off all men's wear.
Sunday, December 21, 2014
Sunday, December 7, 2014
"A World With Less Cancer is a World With More Birthdays"
Sunday, November 23, 2014
Sunday, November 9, 2014
· We are open Thursday night November 13 until 8:30 p.m. during the Alaska Junction Art Walk.
· Join us Saturday November 22 for refreshments from 1-3 p.m. to celebrate the 24th year anniversary of the Discovery Shop in West Seattle. Everything will be "Buy One, Get One" all day.
· All month specials: Mondays-Double stamps on Customer Appreciation Cards between 10 a.m. and noon, Tuesdays-20% off Senior's purchases, Saturday-20% off for HS students with school ID and Sundays-40% off all men's wear.
Remember if you come in on your actual birthday you will receive a percentage off your purchase.
"Follow us on Facebook" on the right. We'd love to have you share a comment about an experience you've had in our "unique quality resale shop."
Sunday, October 26, 2014
Monday, September 29, 2014
· Wednesday October 8: Full Moon special - 40% off one item of your choice.
· Thursday October 9: During the Junction Art Walk pictures and frames are discounted 40% and we're open late for your convenience.
· Monday October 13: Draw a flag for Columbus Day for a surprise percentage off your purchase.
· Monday October 20: For the next few weeks we will be stocking our "Vintage Findings" shelves to full capacity. Think Christmas!
· Wednesday October 22: Blue tags become 75% off the original price.
· Friday October 24: All black and orange clothing and Halloween decor becomes 40% off.
· Sunday October 26: THE DISCOVERY SHOP IS CLOSED
Monday, September 22, 2014
Sunday, September 14, 2014
Special events in the next two weeks:
Monday, September 1, 2014
Thursday, August 28, 2014
Come in Saturday and Sunday, August 30 and 31, when we will be having a special 50% off sale on all pants. We need your help to increase sales to pay for this damage.
All income benefits the American Cancer Society for research, education, advocacy and service.
Thursday, August 21, 2014
Sunday, August 3, 2014
Special events in the next two weeks:
· August 13 - White Wednesday - 40% off white clothing.
· August 15 - Foodie Friday - 40% off anything used in preparing, serving or eating food.
Sunday, July 20, 2014
Monday, July 7, 2014
Everything, with the exception of plants, white tags and jewelry, will be 50% off.
Lots of fun things to see and do while you're in the Junction, but you won't want to miss stopping for a beautiful plant or a treasure from inside the Discovery Shop. Come early!
Monday, June 23, 2014
Come in Tuesday June 24 through Thursday June 26 for awesome women's clothing at 40% off. Tuesday July 1 through Thursday July 3 any clothing with red, white or blue will be 40% off to get you in the mood for picnics and fireworks.
Sunday, June 8, 2014
Sunday, May 25, 2014
Monday, May 12, 2014
We are closed Monday May 26 for Memorial Day.
World With More Birthdays"
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
Wedding dresses from sizes 4 through 16 will be featured one day only, Sunday, May 4. There are 16 new dresses and 3 "once worn" in excellent condition. Many styles available and best of all - most are priced at $100.
A sneak preview of a few pieces available:
· "Grace Kelly" strapless dress with a full skirt, taupe insets and a matching shawl.
· Jeweled spaghetti-strap ivory and gold organdy and satin with matching shawl.
· Halter top with A-line satin skirt embellished with pearls and sequins.
· A champagne colored strapless embroidered organdy over satin with lace-up back and attached 4-foot train.
· Victorian style, high neck satin dress with long sleeves and 4-foot train.
· Fredrick & Nelson gown with empire waist, lace sleeves and detached 6-foot train worn 48 years ago, in excellent condition.
ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY
"A UNIQUE QUALITY RESALE EXPERIENCE" Cards for Every Event Did you know: The American Cancer Society, a passionate ally, pr...
"A Unique Quality Resale Experience" Did you know : Approximately 1 in 285 children will be diagnosed with cancer before ...
One of Many Great Volunteers "A UNIQUE QUALITY RESALE EXPERIENCE" DID YOU KNOW : The American Cancer Society conducts lon...
Flowers, lighter colors and clothing are in the forecast. Also sunshine, hopefully! The West Seattle Discovery Shop at 4535 California A...