Tuesday, April 15, 2014
SPECIAL ONE-OF-A-KIND BRIDAL GOWN EVENT AT
WEST SEATTLE DISCOVERY SHOP
Wedding dresses from sizes 4 through 16 will be featured one day only, Sunday, May 4. There are 16 new dresses and 3 "once worn" in excellent condition. Many styles available and best of all - most are priced at $100.
A sneak preview of a few pieces available:
· "Grace Kelly" strapless dress with a full skirt, taupe insets and a matching shawl.
· Jeweled spaghetti-strap ivory and gold organdy and satin with matching shawl.
· Halter top with A-line satin skirt embellished with pearls and sequins.
· A champagne colored strapless embroidered organdy over satin with lace-up back and attached 4-foot train.
· Victorian style, high neck satin dress with long sleeves and 4-foot train.
· Fredrick & Nelson gown with empire waist, lace sleeves and detached 6-foot train worn 48 years ago, in excellent condition.
You will also find a new Neiman Marcus long gold brocade coat, a white satin-like pant suit, veils and head pieces,
Questions?? Call Michele at 253.293.2424
ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY
Address: 4535 California Ave. SW (Alaska Junction)Hours: Sunday 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.; all other days 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Sunday, April 6, 2014
We will be closed Easter Sunday April 20 but there are fun things going on until then. Monday April 7 and Thursday April 17, pick an egg and discover a percentage off your entire purchase. An Easter basket of goodies can be yours for a $1 donation.
Blue tags are 50% off, plus anything worn above the waist will be 30% off from Sunday April 13 through Saturday April 19. Think Spring!
If you or someone you know is planning their wedding, mark your calendar for our Bridal Gown Event on Sunday May 4. We have 16 never worn dresses in various sizes, plus veils and head pieces reasonably priced. Watch for more info coming soon.
All month specials: Mondays-Double stamps on Customer Appreciation Cards between 10 a.m. and noon, Tuesdays-20% off Senior's purchases, Saturday-20% off for HS students with school ID and Sundays-40% off all men's wear.
Please follow us to Facebook and let us know how we're doing.
Remember this Volunteer? "A UNIQUE QUALITY RESALE EXPERIENCE" DID YOU KNOW : The American Cancer Society conducts long-ter...
"A Unique Quality Resale Experience" Did you know : Approximately 1 in 285 children will be diagnosed with cancer before ...
Flowers, lighter colors and clothing are in the forecast. Also sunshine, hopefully! The West Seattle Discovery Shop at 4535 California A...
"A Unique Quality Resale Experience" Did you know : The American Cancer Society helps patients and their families understan...