"A UNIQUE QUALITY RESALE EXPERIENCE"
DID YOU KNOW: Discovery Shop proceeds generate critical funds that allow the American Cancer Society to provide free patient programs and services and support lifesaving research. Your help allows us to fight for a world without cancer. The American Cancer Society has support programs and services available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The National Cancer Information Center can be reached at 1-800-227-2345
Happenings through July 1 at the West Seattle Discovery Shop.
· Pink tags are currently 75% off until Wednesday June 27 when they are priced even lower through the end of the month. Sunday July 1 blue tags become 50% off.
· Celebrate Summer! Thursday June 21 is the first day of summer and you will receive 40% off one item of your choice daily through Sunday June 24. If you're in the market for some cool clothes this is the perfect time and place to liven up your wardrobe.
· Full Moon Special occurs Thursday June 28 with 40% off one item of your choice.
· Check for a Manager's Special on the white board behind the counter. You never know what or when something will show up.
Weekly Specials - Save on regular priced items when you fit one of the categories below:
· Monday - Active Military and Veterans receive 20% off. ID required.
· Tuesday - Seniors age 55+ receive 20% off.
· Saturday - 20% off for HS students with school ID.
· Sunday - 40% off all men's wear.
· On your actual birthday receive 20% off.
Follow us to Facebook by using the link on the right side of this page, or go to www.AmericanCancerSociety/West Seattle.org. We'd love to have you share an experience you've had in our "unique quality resale shop."
June is National Cancer Awareness Month (ribbon color lavender).
July is Sarcoma Cancer (ribbon color yellow) and Bladder Cancer (ribbon color marigold/blue/purple) Awareness Month.
"A World With Less Cancer is a World With More Birthdays"