|Pair of Scottish Figurines|
"A UNIQUE QUALITY RESALE
DO YOU KNOW: What it takes to outsmart cancer? Research. The American Cancer Society has invested more than $4.6 billion in cancer research since 1946, all to find more - and better - treatments, uncover factors that may cause cancer, and improve cancer patients' quality of life. Whether ACS is conducting research or funding it, their goal remains the same: to free the world from the pain and suffering from cancer.
Happenings through August 12 at the West Seattle Discovery Shop.· Blue tags are now as low as they will be through the end of this month. On Wednesday August 1 yellow tags are reduced 50%.
· Fun sales coming the first part of August include:
ü Sandal Sunday on August 5. If you're wearing sandals or flip-flops select 1 item of your choice for 40% off.
ü Thirsty Thursday August 9 means 40% off anything you can drink from.
ü Sunday August 12 is Scenic Sunday when frames and pictures are 40% off.
· Check for a Manager's Special on the white board behind the counter. You never know what or when something will show up.
Weekly Specials - Save on regular priced items when you fit one of the categories below:
· Monday - Active Military and Veterans receive 20% off. ID required.
· Tuesday - Seniors age 55+ receive 20% off.
· Saturday - 20% off for HS students with school ID.
· Sunday - 40% off all men's wear.
· On your actual birthday receive 20% off.Follow us to Facebook by using the link on the right side of this page, or go to www.AmericanCancerSociety/West Seattle.org. We'd love to have you share an experience you've had in our "unique quality resale shop."
July is Sarcoma Cancer (ribbon color yellow) and Bladder Cancer (ribbon color marigold/blue/purple) Awareness Month.
"A World With Less Cancer is a World With More Birthdays"
|Tray for Outdoor BBQ's|
|Perfect for a Picnic Table|
|Cool Summer Dresses|