|Collectible Wooden Utensils|
"A UNIQUE QUALITY RESALE EXPERIENCE"
DID YOU KNOW: The society was founded on May 23, 1913 by 15 physicians and businessmen in New York City under the name American Society for the Control of Cancer. The current name of American Cancer Society was adopted in 1944. According to Charity Navigator the ACS is one of the oldest and largest volunteer health organizations.Happenings through September 9 at the West Seattle Discovery Shop.
· Yellow tags are 75% off Monday August 27 and Tuesday August 28 starts the final price cut the last four days of the month. .September 1 green tags become 50% off.
· August Fun sales end Tuesday August 28 with Media Monday when all books, video's, CD's and DVD's will be 50% off. It's been a fun month of different sale opportunities.
· Summer Clearance (already??) at 50% off starts Saturday September 1 through Sunday September 9.
WE WILL BE CLOSED LABOR DAY MONDAY SEPTEMBER 3
Check for a Manager's Special on the white board behind the counter. You never know what or when something will show up.
Weekly Specials - Save on regular priced items when you fit one of the categories below:· Monday - Active Military and Veterans receive 20% off. ID required.
· Tuesday - Seniors age 55+ receive 20% off.
· Saturday - 20% off for HS students with school ID.
· Sunday - 40% off all men's wear.
· On your actual birthday receive 20% off.
Follow us to Facebook by using the link on the right side of this page, or go to www.AmericanCancerSociety/West Seattle.org. We'd love to have you share an experience you've had in our "unique quality resale shop."
"A World With Less Cancer is a World With More Birthdays"