|A Perfect Party On the Horizon|
"A UNIQUE QUALITY RESALE EXPERIENCE"Where does the money donated to the American Cancer Society go? The American Cancer Society fights cancer in four major ways - through research, education, advocacy and patient services. As one of the largest nonprofit organizations in the United States, ACS invests hundreds of millions of dollars every year to fight cancer and has earned the public trust by demonstrating a history of careful and proven financial stewardship.
IMAGINE A WORLD FREE FROM CANCER. DONATE, SHOP, VOLUNTEER.Happenings through May 5 at the West Seattle Discovery Shop:
· Blue tags are currently discounted 75% and beginning Saturday April 27 through the end of the month they are even lower. Beginning May 1 yellow tags are discounted 50%.
· Clothing Below the Waist is priced at a discount of 50% for three days from Wednesday April 24 through Friday April 26.
· Coming soon! Watch for the gorgeous filled teacups for those special people on your Mother's Day list, or hostess gifts?? On Sunday May 5 they will be discounted 50% - if there are any left!
· Be sure to look at the board behind the counter every Monday for a Manager's Special. In fact, check every time you come in as you never know what or when something will show up other days as well.Weekly Specials - Save on regular priced items when you fit one of the categories below:
· Monday - Active Military and Veterans receive 20% off. ID required.
· Tuesday - Seniors age 55+ receive 20% off.
· Saturday - 20% off for HS students with school ID.
· Sunday - 40% off all men's wear.
· On your actual birthday receive 20% off.April is Testicular Cancer Awareness (ribbon color orchid), Esophageal Cancer Awareness (ribbon color periwinkle) and Head and Neck Cancer Awareness (ribbon color burgundy/ivory) Month.
May is Melanoma and Skin Cancer Awareness Month (ribbon color black) and Brain Cancer Awareness Month (ribbon color grey).Follow us to Facebook by using the link on the right side of this page, or go to www.AmericanCancerSociety/West Seattle.org. We'd love to have you share an experience you've had in our "unique quality resale shop."
"A WORLD WITH LESS CANCER IS A WORLD WITH MORE BIRTHDAYS"
|Tea With Your Granddaughter|
|Tea for Two|
|Filled Tea Cup|
|Pretty With Any Decor|