THE DISCOVERY SHOP IS BACK TO NORMAL!!
We're working hard to keep our customers and our volunteers safe by doing frequent sanitizing of high touch surfaces and enforcing face masks and social distancing guidelines.
Did you know: The West Seattle Discovery Shop is looking for volunteers to join in the fight against cancer. If you have a few hours a week to donate, come in and fill out an application. There are many things to do, such as receiving, preparing and selling donations. You will feel great knowing that you are contributing to such a worthy cause. You will meet many other volunteers with the same goal. Definitely a "win-win" situation for everyone!
Current Shop Hours:
• Monday: Closed • Tuesday: Closed • Wednesday thru Saturday: Noon-3 pm • Sunday: 11 am-3 pm
• Summer Clearance on clothing and accessories 75% off happening now. Look for red barbs for some outstanding deals.
• Yellow tags 75% off beginning Thursday September 24.
• 25% off STOREWIDE Friday September 25 and Saturday 26 to celebrate the founding of Discovery Shops 55 years ago in Los Angeles.
• Sunday September 27 and Wednesday September 30: Summer Clearance (red barbs) and yellow tags: BRING IN A BROWN GROCERY BAG AND FILL IT UP FOR $5!!
• Sunday October 1 through Wednesday October 7: Craft Event - something for all crafters.
Weekly Specials: Save on regular priced items:
• Sunday - 40% off all men's wear.
- On your actual birthday receive 10% off.
• Every day - Active Military and Veterans receive 10% off. ID required.
"A World With Less Cancer is a World With More Birthdays"