We're working hard to keep our customers and our volunteers safe by doing frequent sanitizing of high touch surfaces and enforcing face masks and social distancing guidelines.
Did you know: Whether you shop, donate or volunteer, you are helping the American Cancer Society fund lifesaving research and provide free patient programs and services. We are there for those impacted by cancer when they need us - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. (1-800-227-2345) With your support we will save more lives than ever before., Thank you! Together we are stronger than cancer!
West Seattle Discovery Shop Hours:
• Monday and Tuesday: Closed
• Wednesday: Noon-3pm
• Thursday and Friday: 10am-4:30pm (Donation hours: Noon-3pm)
• Sunday: 11 am-3pm
SPECIAL SAVINGS THROUGH JULY 4
• Wednesday June 23 - Yellow tags 25% off
• Thursday June 24 through Wednesday June 30 - Yellow tags 50% off
• Thursday July 1 through Saturday July 3 - 75% off red barbs/tags
WE ARE CLOSED THE 4TH OF JULY -- BE SAFE!
Weekly Specials: Save on regular priced items
• Sunday - 40% off all men's wear
• Wednesday - 20% Senior discount
• On your actual birthday receive 10% off
• Every day - Active Military and Veterans receive 10% off. ID required.
June is National Cancer Survivor Month. July is Sarcoma/Bone Cancer (ribbon color yellow) and Bladder Cancer (ribbon color marigold/blue/purple) Awareness Month.
"A WORLD WITH LESS CANCER IS A WORLD WITH MORE BIRTHDAYS"