|Assorted Jewelry Pins|
|Unique Tea Set|
"A UNIQUE QUALITY RESALE EXPERIENCE"
AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY SERVICES FOR YOU
LODGING - When cancer treatment is far from home, our Hope Lodge facilities offer a free place to stay and a supportive space to rest. We also provide lodging grants to local healthcare systems partners so they can provide lodging assistance to their patients.
RIDES AND TRANSPORTATION - Road to Recovery connects cancer patients in need of transportation to treatment with volunteers to get them there. We also provide transportation grants to local healthcare systems partners to provide transportation assistance to their patients.
PATIENT PROGRAMS AND SERVICES - Connect with American Cancer Society staff or others who are facing cancer for information and support.
ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY
WEST SEATTLE DISCOVERY SHOP HOURS
- · Monday: Closed
- · Tuesday thru Saturday: 10am-4:30pm
- · Sunday: 11am-3 pm
SPECIAL SAVINGS THRU FEBRUARY 12, 2023
· 75% off GREEN tags/barbs Wednesday February 1 thru Friday February 10
· Saturday February 11 and Sunday February 12- $1 on all GREEN tags/barbs
WEEKLY SPECIALS: Save on regular priced items
· Sunday - 25% off all men's wear
· Wednesday - 20% Senior discount
· Every day - Active Military and Veterans receive 10% off. ID required
January is Cervical Cancer Awareness month (ribbon color teal/white).
February is Gall Bladder and Bile Duct Cancer Awareness Month (ribbon color kelly green) and also National Cancer Prevention Month.
"A WORLD WITH LESS CANCER IS A WORLD WITH MORE BIRTHDAYS"