"A UNIQUE QUALITY RESALE EXPERIENCE"
How the American Cancer Society improves lives:
Our mission delivery efforts are focused on the critical areas of Discovery, Advocacy, and Patient Support. Despite the incredibly challenging start of the decade, we are still seeing progress made in the fight against cancer.
As the nation's preeminent cancer-fighting organization, ACS is committed to moving us even closer to a world without cancer by continuing to build on this progress. In 2019 we set a nationwide goal to reduce the cancer death rate (from that reported in 2015) by an additional 40% by 2035, which could lead to approximately 1.3 million fewer cancer deaths between 2020 and 2035.
Imagine a world free of cancer. Help make it a reality. Volunteer, donate, shop at the American Cancer Society Discovery Shop.
The Discovery Shop is closed Wednesday November 23 and Thursday November 24. HAVE A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING!
Saturday November 26 and Sunday November 27 the entire shop will be 25% off.
WEST SEATTLE DISCOVERY SHOP HOURS:
· Monday: Closed
· Tuesday thru Saturday: 10am-4:30pm
· Sunday: 11am-3 pm
SPECIAL SAVINGS THRU DECEMBER 4
- Blue tags/barbs are 50% off Tuesday November 22
- CLOSED Wednesday November 23 and Thursday November 24
- Blue tags/barbs are 75% off Friday November 25 thru Friday December 2
- 25% off the entire shop Saturday November 26 and Sunday November 27
- Blue tags/barbs are $1.00 Saturday December 3 and Sunday December 4
WEEKLY SPECIALS: Save on regular priced items
· Sunday - 50% off all men's wear
· Wednesday - 20% Senior discount
· On your actual birthday receive 10% off
· Every day - Active Military and Veterans receive 10% off. ID required
· Every day - Healthcare workers/first responders 10% off
"A WORLD WITH LESS CANCER IS A WORLD WITH MORE BIRTHDAYS"