"A UNIQUE QUALITY RESALE EXPERIENCE"
DID YOU KNOW: The Surveillance and Health Equity Science (SHES) Department is an intramural research program of the American Cancer Society (ACS). The staff includes world-renowned epidemiologists and health scientists, and they're among the most comprehensive cancer surveillance, health services, and disparities research groups worldwide.
The goal of the Surveillance & Health Equity Science (SHES) department is to conduct interdisciplinary, impactful research and disseminate information on cancer occurrence, prevention, early detection, treatment, survivorship, and economic burden to inform delivery of cancer care and cancer prevention and control nationally and globally in support of the ACS mission “to save lives, celebrate lives, and lead the fight for a world without cancer.
IMAGINE A WORLD FREE FROM CANCER
TOGETHER WE'RE SAVING LIVES
· Monday: Closed
· Tuesday thru Saturday: 10am-4:30pm
· Sunday: 11am-3 pm
SPECIAL SAVINGS THRU JANUARY 29, 2023
· 25% off GREEN tags/barbs Thursday January 19 thru Wednesday January 25
· Thursday January 26 thru Sunday January 29 - 50% off GREEN tags/barbs
WEEKLY SPECIALS: Save on regular priced items
· Sunday - 25% off all men's wear
· Wednesday - 20% Senior discount
· On your actual birthday receive 10% off
· Every day - Active Military and Veterans receive 10% off. ID required
January is Cervical Cancer Awareness month (ribbon color teal/white).